We measure our success on the value our clients place upon our services.
Recently, I asked one of the Human Resource Directors if she wouldn't mind sharing the benefits having onsite PT for their employees. Her words- "do you have all day to listen.." She put a few of her thoughts on paper to share-
Reasons to have on site Physical Therapy:
- 1.Employees are more likely to attend therapy. Previously, the majority of our employees would not leave work to travel to a therapist and then return back to work. Since we have on site therapy 100% of our injured employees attend and complete therapy sessions.
- 2.Cost to employees is less. They do not need to leave the work premises and travel.
- 3.Cost to employer is less. We do not loose the production for the time the employee would have taken to travel to and from appointments.
- 4.The therapists get to know our employees and staff. Employees are familiar with the therapy staff and a rapport is created.
- 5.The therapists are very knowledgeable of their jobs and functions. Therapists can better treat employees by knowing first hand what is expected of them and what their functions are.